test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Item unbind tokens on Z store

omnius#0640 omnius Posts: 204 Arc User
edited September 2022 in Suggestions Box
I understand you won't do this for Bind on Pickup items but for items that are currently bound to you, that were formerly Bind on Equip, this would be a really nice QoL option to have. For example, let's say you have a character that used to use a Qualaar rifle but you retconned to something different at some point. Wouldn't it be great if at some point down the road you decide to make a new munitions character, and for a nominal Zen store price, you could unbind that rifle with a token and give it to your new character? This is just an example for the sake of explanation.

The upside of this is that it does not diminish Gearbox's desire as an MMO to get players to play more / grind more for items because it would be a Z store purchase, not free, and I think players would absolutely purchase this as well if it was priced reasonably. I'm thinking more along the cost of a rename token, and definitely not the cost of a retcon token
Unholy Consult | Pantheon | Lazarus Frost | Sword Saint | Gammatron | Blackguard | Imperator | Sardaukar | Risen Osiris