test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

AESTHETIC BLOG - City Center - 1/3

avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
edited March 2023 in Fan Base Alpha
I Decided to split the City Center in 3 Threads because of the amount of material I captured
🔗MASTER POST THREAD 🔗
NEXT PART >>

Greetings and Salutations!

This is a Branch of thread for my CO AESTHETIC BLOG - All Unique Interior mission maps Captured! Visit it for more information about my Project, it's gonna serve as a HUB thread and for extra!

Due to the forums not being optimized for Threads with multiple images causing huge memory leak, making it impossible to have!
So I decided to spread out each unique map neighborhood and give it's own thread for better optimization

In this installment I'm going to preserve and exhibit the first half of City Center mission Maps! A Neighborhood that starts REALLY STRONG with the interior design of missions!
1XtDnWm.gif
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
Post edited by avianos on

Comments

• avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    City Center: POE-OWD
    One of the maps that made me start this project!
    This Sewers area is completely unique compared to the Westside and Help a Citizen interiors and will never being used again!
    1/4

Qlnr8Uh.gif
    zIMGyJS.gif
    2qE5QJP.gif
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
    edited September 2022
    TRIVIA: Another addition of the Unique map is that choosing the wrong path leads to a dead-end of the Sewers
    In that part, two Purple Gang members will appear behind you in an attempt to Ambush you!
    It's so simple yet effective
    2/4

ItWVvVZ.gif
    2ic2iDh.gif
    The gooey sewer water details
    3/4
    zmTPJGp.gif
    KLPkfMv.gif
    gsiU8cK.gif
    edited September 2022
    The Kevin Poe cutscene which also showcase the boss area
    4/4
    bDlDRxm.gif
    Kevin Poe: I can't believe what I have become! Taking refuge in a disgusting sewer.

Kevin Poe: This is all the fault of that stupid hero!

Kevin Poe: I have a feeling I will be exacting my revenge on them very soon.
    edited October 2022
    EXTRA NPC LINES: Kevin Poe (NOT VOICED)
    NGuXPlm.gif
    BV61ZRo.gif

Kevin Poe: Psimon is a dead man, and so is anyone else who stands in my way!

Kevin Poe: I'm taking control of the Westside gangs, and nobody is gonna to stop me.

Kevin Poe: Your soul will be mine!

Kevin Poe: PSI destroyed my father, and I'm going to make sure they pay!

Kevin Poe: You can do things the New Purple Gang way, or you can say goodbye to your kneecaps.

Kevin Poe: Give up now, superhero, and maybe I'll let you work as an enforcer in my New Purple Gang!

Kevin Poe: Kevin Poe owns Millenium City! This town is mine!

Kevin Poe: You'll get out of Millennium City, if you know what's good for you. I'm the boss of this town now.
    edited October 2022
    City Center: Take me to your Leader
    Possible your first introduction to Gadroon would be the mission chain in MC, if you decided to stay instead of traveling to Canada

The map is simple a werehouse infested with Gadroon's terraforming!
    3GpG4Im.gif
    y4cWt0w.gif

Invasion Leader kept getting stuck in the warehouse shelves!
    Every time I do this mission this happens!
    edited October 2022
    City Center: PSI-ed Effects
    The Psy Office is a pretty simply and short map!
    The main highlight is Medusa
    lVoe5nd.gif
    EajiFbe.gif
    8uTBQTQ.gif
    hJKZ2T4.gif
    EXTRA NPC LINES: Medusa (ALL VOICED! ALL OF THEM!)
    She has a lot of unique lines while idling and talking out loud about Psimon and a few battle quotes!
    At This point of the project I have been thinking, why none of those Voice lines were used for the On-Alert?
    It would add so much to the game's personality, there are plenty of Taunting quotes which can fit the alert and has nothing to do with the mission 🤔
    UWJJXD1.gif
    2co6smz.gif
    T95TV7k.gif
    BKd9uPU.gif

Medusa: Psimon will have Biselle's brat under his complete control in no time!

Medusa: Psimon's idea to mind control that foolish police officer was a stroke of genius!

Medusa: The Heroes in Millennium City are too inept to ever connect Psimon to Mind Inc.

Medusa: It's just a matter of time before Psimon and I are powerful enough to control every one of the feeble-minded citizens of Millennium City.

Medusa: I don't like the way Psimon has been looking at Mind Slayer lately. What does he see in that little tramp, anyway?

Medusa: I love Psimon for his mind. His is the only brain with a power to rival Medusa's!

Medusa: The Heroes in Millennium City are too inept to ever connect Psimon to Mind Inc.

Medusa: Do I really love Psimon? Or do I just love the power I get being second-in-command of PSI?

Medusa: Would I give my life for Psimon? Of course, not. I'm loyal, but I am not an idiot.

Medusa: Sure, Psimon is the leader of PSI, but everybody knows that Medusa is the true brains behind the throne!

Medusa: Why doesn't Psimon just mindwipe the mayor's daughter and be done with it?

Medusa: Psimon is going to be disappointed when I kill you. I believe he wanted that honor for himself.

Medusa: You look like a good candidate for a frontal lobotomy, stupid hero!

• spordeliaspordelia Posts: 460 Arc User
    These are great, @Avianos! :+1:

So many cool maps. Would be nice if they'd revisit Hideouts one day, recycling some of these resources.:)