test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Suggestion]: Night Warrior VFX

theravenforcetheravenforce Posts: 7,065 Arc User
As some will know, Night Warrior's Stealth VFX (and all stealth VFX) are being changed from what we see on LIVE to this:

zabajfqsk4lp.png

This raises some issues:

- character clothing is now see-through, and gums and other undergarments can be seen.
- Does not look like real stealth

So the suggestion is as follows:

- Grant Night Warrior's LIVE stealth effect as an aura within the Legacy Aura within the Legacy Aura Vendor.

Comments

• I agree with the adding the Live version of Stealth as a legacy aura. And for the new VFX for stealth perhaps making things less details and perhaps as a blanket affect similar to the stealth aura would solve this issue. zey2ktudd8wa.png
  • dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    The current one is great, why change it to this?
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited August 2022
    I would suggest shade the spectral tint darker so that it creates more of a shadow effect. This should make underwear less visible.

What I'm actually sayings is make a new FX by combining this see through Spectral Aura with one that gives the character a good dark tint.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    It definitely needs to be changed again. The new VFX are so faint, it's hard to tell when you're actually in stealth mode or not if your camera is zoomed out. At least the old version was very clear when you were stealthed and when you weren't.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited September 2022
    Pretty disturbing that you can see your character's entire teeth throught the models!
    Very ugly

The new aura beats the old Plastic-Night Warrior stealth visual, but with how faint it is along with the Teeth poking thought makes it pretty washed down
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!