test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking for cosmic healing tips and tricks

zwipezantherzwipezanther Posts: 109 Arc User
Hey all,

If you've been doing cosmics lately, you may have noticed a deficiency in the Support department. Whether it's lack of Healers present, people learning how to heal and block, or people showing up on a Support toon with Compassion and blatantly refusing to contribute, heals have been lacking to the point that experienced tanks are dying where they normally wouldn't.

I'm currently trying to fill the role on my Radiant AT and looking for ways to improve. In particular, how to keep BT and MT alive at Dino when other healers die and wait for the last surviving healer to stop healing the tanks and res them.

Any gameplay, build setup, or UI tips and tricks would be greatly appreciated. (I'm not looking to be an elite healer or anything, just want to make sure the job gets done.)

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• tomqqtomqq Posts: 19 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    Hi

Im a new player and Radiant AT is my 1st character i made here and playing him for like 7 months and im almost have all 3 cosmic Primary, maybe some of my play style isnt optimal but maybe it can help you.

Spec: https://aesica.net/co/herocreator.htm?v=38&n=&d=P6540fVSROMN043010M000K103K30DK703KA09OC00M603MG03ML03OM04MM04OR00000000001rZQ2Lqj045l60000000000&e=

I went more to the critical side of the AT since i think investing in 30-35% crit it will benefit you more on healing people
    If you think you need a rez take Circle of Radiant Glory instead of Sigils (lvl 17 choice)

For UI just setup in that way that you only have the important stuff in your screen , no alerts or quest log or even map is necessary - Get the sadly bad TeamUp interface to see all members so you can click and heal some silly dps that is low on health.

Zoom out as much it makes you comfortable to see all stuff
    Command for shortcut so when you press F2 it execute the command
    /bind F2 "camdist 75"
    /bind F3 "camdist 100"
    /bind F4 "camdist 150"
    75 is good for melee dps - 100 i find nice for a healer - some people like the 150 for heals or tanking
    Sadly last week that i tried after 20 secs the camera goes to default even if i press it a million times :neutral:

Use this to target the tank on each Cosmic fight with one click
    /bind f5 assist "Teleiosaurus”
    /bind f6 assist "Teleiosaurus Hatchling”
    /bind f7 assist "Qwyjibo”
    /bind f8 assist "Kigatilik"

On kiga i position my self in the center so i can use the aoe heal targeting the tank so i can heal all people infront of me
    Baby Dino tank i stay with melee so i can click the baby tank with the 100ft single heal
    Monkey i just heal and try to not die from improper lava placement

Sadly i found the rez other people on radiant is almost crap except on Kiga fight so i mostly heal and let other FF healers to use their rez

If you need mod setup on the gear tell me so i have to check from home later
  • zwipezantherzwipezanther Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    I think those binds you suggested was what I needed for Dino. I agree the Team Up interface is a bit cumbersome and those binds should help keep clutter to a minimum.

As far as gear goes, I currently have Presence mods stacked in all my Heroic primaries with Vigilante secondaries, but went the Bonus Healing route instead of crit. I'll try some Gambler's Gems and see how they fare.

Thank you for the tips.