test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Do we know what's up with the PTS Debugger?

Just curious if we received any word or explanation as to why the mod debugger appears to be coming and going, as well as occasionally missing items. There's been some speculation, but nothing concrete to my knowledge.

Comments

• Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    The devs don't explain what they do or why, at least on the forums.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    Zero Communication!

Pretty Tragic and disincentive
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    starflairexstarflairex Posts: 79 Arc User
    Would definitely help cut back on speculation, which has proven time and time again to be quite damaging among the community. Something as simple as "bug fixes" would be better than complete radio silence.
  • Options
    The devs mostly stopped communicating on the forums (except for patch/update notes and mostly copy/paste News updates which often give wrong dates) years ago. One of them likes to use the CO Discord. That's always seemed backward to me since the forums are CO's official line of communication to its customers, while the Discord server was set up by a player (can a dev be booted off of Discord?).
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
  • Options
    starflairexstarflairex Posts: 79 Arc User
    Should we ever expect a dev response? Isn't this literally what the CM is for? What's the best way to reach out aside from Twitter?
  • Options
    I'd use Discord if I hoped to have communication with the Dev.
    JwLmWoa.png