test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

HERE AND BACK AGAIN

vulkan#5365 vulkan Posts: 24 Arc User
Well, I'm a Brazilian guy, a returning player who was mostly casual, and now I'm slowly starting endgame content and RP and enjoying a lot.
BTW thanks to the supportive community in the game chat, always answering my questions and giving suggestions.
Hugs to all.
| Vulkan, the fiery faun | Lionmaru, the himbo lion | Golden Kalf, the bull of heaven | Phorbas, the horned archer | Tiger Claw, the kung fu disco guy | Herakles, the... well, the Herakles | Winterwind, the god who came from the cold | Pogo, my werewolf fursona | Vulkann, Vulkan from another universe | Zardoz, the half demon mage | Urho, the telepath in leather | Moonshadow, the werewolf rocker |
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    bulgarexbulgarex Posts: 2,310 Arc User
    Welcome back, vulkan. Always good to have new energy in the community. Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself. :)

Just FYI since you mention answering questions, Champions Universe lore is kinda my thing around here, so if you ever have a question along those lines, feel free to post it and I'll gladly offer input. Most such inquiries seem to go to the "Champions Pen and Paper RPG" sub-forum, since it's in books for that side of the game where most lore can be found.
  • Options
    metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    Good show.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • Options
    spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
    Welcome back! Great to see new and returning players. Cheers! :smile:
  • Options
    vulkan#5365 vulkan Posts: 24 Arc User
    bulgarex wrote: »
    Welcome back, vulkan. Always good to have new energy in the community. Glad to hear you're enjoying yourself. :)

Just FYI since you mention answering questions, Champions Universe lore is kinda my thing around here, so if you ever have a question along those lines, feel free to post it and I'll gladly offer input. Most such inquiries seem to go to the "Champions Pen and Paper RPG" sub-forum, since it's in books for that side of the game where most lore can be found.

I'm very curious about the Champions Pen and Paper RPG. I've been playing ttrpg for about 20 years, mostly Mage the Ascension and other Storyteller related games.

| Vulkan, the fiery faun | Lionmaru, the himbo lion | Golden Kalf, the bull of heaven | Phorbas, the horned archer | Tiger Claw, the kung fu disco guy | Herakles, the... well, the Herakles | Winterwind, the god who came from the cold | Pogo, my werewolf fursona | Vulkann, Vulkan from another universe | Zardoz, the half demon mage | Urho, the telepath in leather | Moonshadow, the werewolf rocker |
  • Options
    bulgarexbulgarex Posts: 2,310 Arc User
    Cool. B)

Of course there are two things you might be interested in: the actual game mechanics, and the universe that Champions Online is based in. The latter is detailed in literally dozens of books, but just to help you get up to speed on who's who and what's what, you can download this free Champions Online Lore Primer, prepared by someone with impeccable credentials for the job (although it only skims the surface of available lore).

As for the tabletop game itself, although the basics of it are pretty straightforward, the range and options of mechanics for it are very broad and deep, more so than the games you're most familiar with. But to give you those basics, I recommend this nifty little free PDF: https://herogames.com/files/file/439-hero-in-2-pages/

If you want to know more about these or any other game-related subjects, you know where to find me. o:)