test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Update Auction House Mail to tell us which character it sold on

It says who it sold too but I can never seem to find my money in the mix of a hundred characters!!!!!
nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix

Comments

• jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    Yep. This is why I have only 1-2 characters that sell my stuff in the AH. That way I know that the money is in one of two spots.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    I usually keep a toon for this but sometimes if I'm in a rush. I just do it on the character I'm ranking or farming on at the moment. So I'm here at 12am and I'm trying to track back. After searching 23 recently accessed characters I just gave up.
  • spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 631 Arc User
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    Yep. This is why I have only 1-2 characters that sell my stuff in the AH. That way I know that the money is in one of two spots.

Same. I plunk whatever I want to sell in my hideout bank and then use my 'seller' toons to sell it.
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    The messages say:

You sold an auction slot to Buyer@Handle for this much.

Why not:

You sold an auction slot to Buyer@Handle for this much on your character MyCharacter@MyHandle.
  • warcanchwarcanch Posts: 1,069 Arc User
    The messages say:

You sold an auction slot to Buyer@Handle for this much.

Why not:

You sold an auction slot to Buyer@Handle for this much on your character MyCharacter@MyHandle.

I support this suggestion.​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"