Discussing with a friend ingame about Wishfull thinking about one day being able to make a LEGIT Celestial DPS (Power updates please... thanks for the Celestial DPS Core... very funny)
They mentioned via testing in powerhouse that REBUKE can actually hit 7K on critical! it doesn't quite reach 10k critical standards but it still very impressive 🤔
This could be potential for a new Magic build for a new character I made recently! It can be a mix of different powerframes like my Elementalist and Warlock builds!
I was thinking making him with the Flaming Pumpkin power replacer as focus, but there are potential here
Are the SPECs (Avenger and Overseer) and Avenger Mastery that boost Blast actually useful here? 🤔
HELL! I'm looking down to BLAST powers as nothing more than just Utility applicators and a way to trigger Avenger's Preemptive Strike followed by actual Alpha Strikes attacks! But at this point I will take anything I can salvage
Of course there is also the problem how to apply DEVOID! Being mostly exclusive to Darkness, 1 Martial Art and 1 Endgame Device
- Shadow Blast (Devoid): Your basic blast, even ugly! But imagine if you used Two Blasts on the same build
- Dark Tether (Devoid): Im fan of this power as an alternative, It greatly helped my Magic-Darkness Blaster DPS theme Build
- Madness Aura: HORRIBLE and Ugly power, useless where there is no objects, Costs a leg and a hand, why does this exist?
- Shadow Eruption (Envelope In Shadows): It's melee power, has long CD, costs a lot and the Devoid only applies of Full Charge!
- Shadow Scheme: ACTUALLY pretty awesome SIGIL power! Better than I was expecting, being using it on 2 character and doing QWZ dailies!
Unfortunately the Devoid effect is random
- Open Palm Strike (Force Collapse)
- Shattering Rain: SCR/GCR Device, requires the Portal Destructor adv from the open mission in QWZ
Cool device for theme but again darkness
Weird that neither Sorcery nor Infernal got any Devoid ADV power!
This was brought because I was comparing Celestial Conduit's DPS and ... getting disappointed!
I remember back in the days a legit strategy for celestial dps was to TAP spam Celestial Conduit! But it got nerfed and it was not longer viable strategy