test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sidekick idea

areeeareee Posts: 828 Arc User
It's probably a stupid idea.

The character slots. Silver. Gold. Sidekick.

The sidekick slot would go to character creation. You could choose the looks and the powers from a Chosen series of powers. Definately not all powers available to players. The custom sidekick would be available from an npc. As long as a character had the sidekick in item form on one of their characters you would not be able to delete and remake the sidekick. However if no character had it active deletion and remaking could occure. The slot would likely cost as much as a FF slot for a silver account. It would also take up a slot in the max character count allowed for players who had not passed that amount before the limit was put in place. The sidekick would have a Power limit. Each power available would have a Cost. So when you pick and choose you would be limited to that max amount.

Comments

• Options
    ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    As much I would welcome such, they should rather first fix pets in general finally. Considering how often they break and even worse, normal pets are not useful for long due to dying way too fast from AoE's while Sidekicks are sort of P2W by now. Better stats, duration, better help, even get buffs from Burst Alerts while Pets do not.
  • Options
    areeeareee Posts: 828 Arc User
    Yea, I know. I've offered an idea or two about that. Even just turning the Command: Evasive Action from resist to Damage Soak like IDF would be an improvement.
  • Options
    kingpin0000kingpin0000 Posts: 68 Arc User
    edited December 2021
    I think you might dig this idea I came up with a while back. It tackles custom sidekicks & adds to the nemesis system in one go.