test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Holiday Cheer

Happy Halloween et buenas Dia de Muertos to those celebrating!

Just thought it'd be cool for some players to post their positive aspirations to combat the typical seasonal depression and difficulties over recent years especially. There are things to look forward to and things I look back on fondly so I'll start.

October:
I have hopes for the MMO revival that has come recently. Game dev seems to be moving forward apace. Spooky is In right now which makes Vibora Bay feel alive. Even Halloween pumpkins made it to Vibora! Maybe more events will too. Costuming in general had a major quality increase from both devs and players. Twitch streams of costume contests are actually gaining popularity even to those who don't play CO yet.

November:
Thankful for this year having..
a framework revamp in Archery
We got a new Rampage
and serial series with Ladyhawke.
Lots of returning players and new concepts.
Made some new friends.
Definitely sharpened my character development and writing.

December:
On my list to Santa this year I hope for (things already asked for/spoken about):

1) Pole weapons
2) Black hairstyles and more Tights and Wedge High Heel costumes
3) Support Aura update
4) Crowd Control rework anti zero sum
5) UI update for gamepads (change recover button PLEASE!)

January:
I hope the new year brings us (high hopes):

1) an unarmed support/crowd control set like "The reiki" *see my suggestion*

2) Mentalist tree being reworked into:
Telepathy - (ranged ego dmg/cc)
Illusion - (Ego weapons and pets)
Telekinesis - Ranged physical dmg with objects and knocks
Empath - (DoT and heals and colored darkness powers)
Precognition - Mentalist Tank

3) New Map - Multifaria's Citidel? San Anselmo? Alien Planet?

4) DPS and Tank and Self-healing nerf across the board making support players necessary and teaming desired again outside of just cosmics.

5) Dev resources devoted to an engine update and release on cloud gaming (Stadia) for continuing Champions Online into the next age of MMO gaming.

Cryptic Studios has done an okay job with Champions IP so far. I hope finally that they market the game especially to the Magic the Gathering fan base, Star Trek fanbase, and PWE fanbase they've acquired.

I hope the devs, fans, and foes all have a safe and happy holiday season and I'd love to hear your cherry thoughts and/or reasons I deserve a Krampus switch

Comments

• Options
    ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    Can I add Force and Gadgeteer rework please too? Those are very outdated and not even work in itself.
  • Options
    metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    Hasn't been bad at all. Key steps forward would be new powers and revamps for me. Just don't go changes the powers we have already to something else. It distrups themes and I am a fun main. Life sub is the best thing for an account, no two of my builds are the same but I just want new powers to broaden and make more unique characters.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • Options
    horripilantehorripilante Posts: 323 Arc User
    I just want for Winter Event...

RED DAWN CLARENCE and FURY OF THE DRAGON CLARENCE (wearing the Hi-Pan Dragon Armor and using the Dragon Head as an arm) as optional forms for Clarence.