test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FC.31.20210811.44 - Tailor Colors

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
edited December 2021 in PTS - The Archive
Tailor
  • Added 3 additional low saturation color rows to the tailor.
  • Added 1 hair color column to the tailor.
  • Moved the black/white rows to columns.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• hallsofwallshallsofwalls Posts: 77 Arc User
    Suggestion
    The top colors of the blue and purple column don't match up with the rest of the colors below them, and it's been like that since they were introduced. Column 11 row 1 has more red in it then the colors below; column 12 row 1 has more blue in it. Swapping their positions, so that what is currently c11,r1 is moved to c12,r1 (and vice versa) would solve it.
    bluepurpleswap.png

• negusonic#7245 negusonic Posts: 103 Arc User
    I'm excited for the low saturation colors. For modern, more 'realistic' looks they really give textures to many of the clothing options.

Thankd
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    Suggestion:
    Not a big deal but I think the white and brown should be on the left hand side. The browns flow better with the reds and orange.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
    Uhhhh... this is amazingly awesome! More colors!!! \o/
  • superalfgornsuperalfgorn Posts: 558 Arc User
    I just signed in to say thank for this addition!

• spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
    Double posting my excitement because this is such a nice surprise. I've been using a lot of the newer costume pieces because they're awesome but also have the "Detailed" materials option that allows you to fine tune the color a bit. Having more color options is going to be really awesome!

On a side note, I love the material option named after the costume set (ex. Aquatic, Retro, etc..) that usually gives you a sleek leather and metal combination on each piece! <3

Thinking back to when I started with CO (around 2013) the vast majority of costume pieces were cloth, leather and metal with very few exceptions. Looking at what we have now, we've got an awesome variety of colors, textures and special materials. Don't even get me started on auras :)
  • negusonic#7245 negusonic Posts: 103 Arc User
    Will post here as well:

The Supergroup Colors UI needs to be updated as well. The change removed all grayscale from SG color choices.
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    SG color picker:

aIA15bW.png

I can't remember what it looked like before, though.
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
This discussion has been closed.