test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GRAB Alerts should reward XP boxes to max level characters.

cbob312cbob312 Posts: 79 Arc User
Add a little extra incentive for them to join queues. Also, gives us a boost if we decide to roll a new character.

Comments

• andondarkmoreandondarkmore Posts: 671 Arc User
    Maybe an XP pod that is bound to account with 100 XP or so (Like some alerts giving a Q-Box with 200 Q.)
  • cbob312cbob312 Posts: 79 Arc User
    Why account bound though, I'm sure there are people that would be willing to buy XP for gold. Maybe not a lot of gold but still...

Plus, I have this fantasy that I'll get someone else to play this with me someday and if I could gift them levels that would be great!
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    Well, one simple reason, people with more time would farm those like mad and would try to make a lot of money, it would create a heavy imbalance to the already broken economy, see rare drops that some farm a lot while others will never see it as a normal drop at all and are forced to buy.
  • diggotdiggot Posts: 309 Arc User
    How about a single XP-vial that offers the same bonus as those from events, but Bound to account.
    Well, one simple reason, people with more time would farm those like mad and would try to make a lot of money, it would create a heavy imbalance to the already broken economy, see rare drops that some farm a lot while others will never see it as a normal drop at all and are forced to buy.
    Oh no, people playing the game... Me as a player able to get alerts at 3AM virtually any day of the week... People buying thing on the AH? /s

In all seriousness your argument sound like things the devs should worry about not us players.
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    cbob312 wrote: »
    Oh no, people playing the game... Me as a player able to get alerts at 3AM virtually any day of the week... People buying thing on the AH? /s

In all seriousness your argument sound like things the devs should worry about not us players.

For that you would need to imagine they actually care about anything. Cryptic/PWE has a long history of not giving a damn about anything. At worse, nerfing things or "fixing" it till it is beyond recognition.
    If you think that way, why post here?