test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Birth of a New Character

page-1.png

page-2.png

As anyone can see, I put a bit of thought into my characters. After my October 20th give-away party on Cryptic's other game, I will be back here to level up and add to Professor Faith's fate in Millennium City (aka old Detroit). He is obviously a Doctor Stephen Strange wannabe, but I hope the difference will be in his desire to abuse power and his need to avoid suffering by saving innocents from death. I have another empty slot and thinking about what I will make in there.

See you in the game, have fun! :heart:
banner.png
Raging Princess Blaze + Model 286 + Red Inferno + Burgundy Beetle

Comments

• bulgarexbulgarex Posts: 2,310 Arc User
    The concept itself fits pretty neatly into the official setting. Heaven and Hell exist -- in fact, all Heavens and Hells exist. The Kings of Edom and other major entities from the Qliphoth are this setting's analogue to H.P. Lovecraft's Great Old Ones. A simple name change -- say, from Azathoth to Vulshoth -- and pretty much everything else is kosher. :+1:
  • sapphiechusapphiechu Posts: 259 Arc User
    I like it! That whole reluctant-hero schtick isn't always well introduced, but this has a great premise.
    3856039c53d222b47efa23bc56b3c976ccefd059.jpg
  • sandukutupusandukutupu Posts: 65 Arc User
    sapphiechu wrote: »
    I like it! That whole reluctant-hero schtick isn't always well introduced, but this has a great premise.

Thank you, I am currently getting him leveled up in the game now. I just closed out on Neverwinter, gave away all my stuff and handed the last of my guilds off over there. The community wanted me to stick around, but the game is not the one I signed up for all those years ago. Believe me when I say, no to little change here is a good thing. Cryptic isn't even the same anymore.

Enough of the negative side, I am back to make some fun! :heart:
    banner.png
    Raging Princess Blaze + Model 286 + Red Inferno + Burgundy Beetle