test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Talisman Skirt Clipping

glortorglortor Posts: 324 Arc User
edited September 2021 in Gameplay Bugs
As promised. The clipping happens at the bend extremes in the front, the leg bends too far up and the skirt does not follow, as well as in the back, the skirt follows the front too much so the back clips out. The clipping is pretty severe on the waist itself as well. Quite hard to capture in screenshots, let me know if it's not clear and I can make a vid.
Seems like an issue with the weights.
Test extremes when a piece is this tight fitted unto the model.
https://imgur.com/a/ghY8UoS

Comments

• metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited October 2021
    Tough luck on that kid. I reported radical shorts for clipping when scaled millienias ago without so much as a 'seen'. At a certain point you just ignore it. It clips when standing it clips when moving. It clips.

Then they make female costumes to got dam bulky as a result. They want me to dress our girls in big ol potato sacks. That's not truly the source of the problem. The problem is how hard it is to pull the female model from tiny waist skiny vixen. So you get bulky armor on slender girls. A real tragedy. They don't account for scaling here.

I'd move the motion to give all skirts cape physics. But that means the way these phases through body has to change as well. Bounce physics 2021 agenda.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • glortorglortor Posts: 324 Arc User
    Tough luck on that kid. I reported radical shorts for clipping when scaled millienias ago without so much as a 'seen'. At a certain point you just ignore it. It clips when standing it clips when moving. It clips.

Then they make female costumes to got dam bulky as a result. They want me to dress our girls in big ol potato sacks. That's not truly the source of the problem. The problem is how hard it is to pull the female model from tiny waist skiny vixen. So you get bulky armor on slender girls. A real tragedy. They don't account for scaling here.

I'd move the motion to give all skirts cape physics. But that means the way these phases through body has to change as well. Bounce physics 2021 agenda.

You misunderstand. I was asked to post this.