test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Illuminated curse Mend question

I have the Guide advantage on Will O Wisp which has a chance of causing this curse on my target. What I'm wondering is if the DoT's ticking on my target from all my Infernal powers will also trigger this healing effect on me? Or do they have to be direct attacks?
Unholy Consult | Pantheon | Lazarus Frost | Sword Saint | Gammatron | Blackguard | Imperator | Sardaukar | Risen Osiris

Comments

• flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    From quick testing, it does seem like DoT ticks can proc the Mend buff on you, yea.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • omnius#0640 omnius Posts: 204 Arc User
    Not saying it's ideal but if I was really in a pinch, I could get all my Infernal dots going and then turtle up behind my shield with mend going theoretically, right? And stand inside a corrosive pit. Lol
    Unholy Consult | Pantheon | Lazarus Frost | Sword Saint | Gammatron | Blackguard | Imperator | Sardaukar | Risen Osiris
  • flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    Yea, you should be able to do that. Mend's heal isn't that great in of itself, but at least it'll be easy to proc it in the background.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • omnius#0640 omnius Posts: 204 Arc User
    I just tried it in the QWZ and watched enforcers and their minions melt to Infernal DoT's while I turtled behind a R2 energy shield. Good to know because I'm toying with getting rid of my dual passive soloing build (Pestilence + Regen) and going full DPS now that I'm learning fights and mechanics better.