test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Instant Endurance giving powers?

darqaura2darqaura2 Posts: 932 Arc User
Hi all!

Been literally years since I’ve last played. I started up a new character and want to know—are there any powers that give instant endurance?

I seem to remember one that takes a bit of your HP and fils your end bar, but I’ve forgotten it’s name. There is also a circle I think that feeds you end as long as you stand on it?

Any help for finding such powers would be great!

Thanks I’m advance!

Comments

• flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,740 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    I assume you mean Dark Transfusion (in Darkness) and now also Power Conversion (in Laser Sword). Dark Transfusion is better for dps (it also has a dmg adv), but imperils you a bit more w/ its self-dmg and a large healing penalty (outside of lifedrains), while Power Conversion is safer, but comes w/ a small (5%) dmg and healing penalty. Circle of Arcane Power (CoAP, in Sorcery) is the energy circle, but its energy gain is now exclusive w/ the energy gains from normal EUs, so I typically wouldn't suggest it over just a normal EU.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!