test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need Help Looking for permanent Qularr stuff and Organic Powers

metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
edited September 2021 in Power Discussion
Im in the process of making a Qularr only toon Qularr themed toon.

I know about the gun skins...

Is there a way to get:

Permanent Qularr Mines?
Can the Devs make it an alternative skin on Particle Mine please? This will not affect the device because the device is a hold. And Particle Mine is a damage and knock. Please help me theme out...

Call up Qularr Swarm Device?

Most Qularry vehicle?
Don't you think we don't have enough vehicles variety to stop making vehicles though? Simply take a Qularr ship skin and vehicle device it.
nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
Post edited by metalheart#4270 on

Comments

• metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    Bumping this thread just once to ask for more related powers. Just a few to squeeze into sets that already exsist. Mainly organic additions to what we have.

I was using particle mine on Qularr soldier build but I realized the gas pallets where more thematic. There is a lack of these organic powers.

Maybe:
    *Some plant bombs in Infernal
    *An AoE vine hold
    *Organic drop powers like;
    -Lemurian egg mine
    -Canivous plants summon, bloodmoon
    -Pumkin mines, bloodmoon
    *A rock based active defence. Like a sand coffin.This one actually root the the player inside for 5-10s while nicely increasing defences of 15-18. It's what we didn't want on the ice AD but on a more defensive power instead
    *Qularr flying bug skin for Healing Drones
    *An alternative to healing drone in magic like a flying eyeball or spell book that is actually an energy form? But will attack in self defence...
    *Roman armored Lion sidekick when? Good for malvanun
    *Flaming and Darkness horse sidekicks when? Bloodmoon/Nightmare
    *Hunting Dogs Summon when? So may breeds of dogs other than wolves my friends... Think Kakashi
    *Bird Action figures and summons when? Hawk, eagle, crow, raven...why all the cats and no birds?
    *Call up Cyber Ninja Team device. Black and White
    *Rodant swarm summon
    Post edited by metalheart#4270 on
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix