test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Help with homage to Danger build (physical form of X-Men's Danger Room)

benoitseanbenoitsean Posts: 322 Arc User
edited September 2021 in Builds and Roles
Danger is the physical manifestation of the software program used to power the Danger Room, the training room for the X-Men. One of the many revisions to the X-Men's Danger Room involved incorporating holographic technology for more realistic battle scenarios. At some point the central computer of the room gained self-awareness. Using the machinery around it, the computer took on a humanoid, female form and took the name Danger.

I would like to create Danger but instead of manifesting from the X-Men's Danger Room, she would be manifested from the Champions training room which I call the Hazard Room.

As the physical manifestation of the Danger Room, Danger possesses various superhuman attributes.

Superhuman Strength: Danger's robotic body possesses great physical strength. At peak operating capacity, Danger possesses sufficient superhuman strength to lift approximately 100 tons. (Super Strength)

Superhuman Stamina: Danger's body possesses sophisticated and advanced hydraulics instead of organic muscle tissue. As a result, Danger is virtually tireless and can push herself at peak capacity almost indefinitely or at least as long as her physical components don't sustain damage through long term use. (Recovery/Endurance)

Superhuman Durability: Danger's body is composed of a high impact, high grade, and lightweight Titanium/Steel alloy that renders her highly resistant to physical injury. Danger can withstand powerful energy blasts, falls from great heights, exposure to temperature and pressure extremes, and tremendous impact forces without being injured. She can also manifest certain types of energy shielding when necessary, protecting her physical form to an even greater degree. (Invulnerability)

Superhuman Agility: Danger's body possesses physical agility, balance, and bodily coordination superior to that and beyond the natural physical limits of the finest human athlete.

Superhuman Reflexes: Danger's reflexes are similarly enhanced, allowing her to react almost instantaneously to most situations.

Technoforming: Danger has perfect command over any and all mechanical functional apparatuses she can focus on. Easily able to recreate herself from most any kind of material she has to work with. Basically a form of mechanical regeneration. (Some form of Regeneration)

System Controls: Danger can upload her programming into other computer systems and override them. (Support Drones/Munitions Bots)

Flight: Through as of yet unknown means, Danger can assume self-propelled aviation under her own power.

Hard Light Holograms: Utilizing advanced holographic technology, Danger is capable of emitting hard light constructs. These constructs can be used for simple things such as weapons but can also create full on creatures. These holograms have physical substance and can be rearranged at will. Danger is also able to emit hard light as a laser to protect herself and damage her opponents more directly. (Maybe TK Blades and some form of Uncontrolled Summons)

Danger is also an extraordinary hand to hand combatant. She has extensive and detailed knowledge of the combat styles, tactics, strategies, and weaknesses of any opponent.

I would like to incorporate as much of Danger's abilities into my build as possible. I know I'm probably asking a lot but I would really love for this build to become a reality. Which is why I'm asking the community for help. Thank you in advance.

Comments

• flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    Well, if you're going to stick w/ TK blades, then Str as a stat wouldn't be my usual pick for it, assuming you were taking something like Mental Discipline (which scales w/ Dex) as your toggle/form, and you'd still want Rec SS (which is good w/ TK Reverb anyways) and maybe Con SS (for the added survival boost). Str PSS can still be fine, though; your options then would be STR/Dex/Rec or STR/Dex/Con (both still Dex-focused). Regardless, here's one stab at making a build for the concept:

(Unnamed Build) - Freeform (Hybrid)
    v3.44:37

Super Stats
    Level 6: Dexterity (Primary)
    Level 10: Recovery (Secondary)
    Level 15: Constitution (Secondary)

Talents
    Level 1: The Chiller (Dex: 10, Con: 10, Rec: 8, End: 10)
    Level 6: Impresario (Dex: 5, Rec: 5)
    Level 9: Amazing Stamina (Rec: 5, End: 5)
    Level 12: Quick Recovery (Con: 5, Rec: 5)
    Level 15: Accurate (Dex: 5, End: 5)
    Level 18: Acrobat (Dex: 5, Con: 5)
    Level 21: Boundless Reserves (Con: 5, End: 5)

Powers
    Level 1: Kinetic Darts
    Level 1: Ego Weaponry (Rank 2, Stressed Out)
    Level 6: Mental Discipline
    Level 8: Invulnerability (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 11: Telekinetic Reverberation
    Level 14: Ego Blade Frenzy (Rank 2, Mental Block)
    Level 17: Resurgence (Rank 2)
    Level 20: Ego Blade Annihilation (Rank 2, Mental Acuity)
    Level 23: Support Drones (Rank 2)
    Level 26: Endorphin Rush (Rank 2, Rank 3)
    Level 29: Summon Nightmare (Rank 2, Night Terror)
    Level 32: Munitions Bots
    Level 35: Energy Shield (Rank 2)
    Level 38:
    Adv. Points: 31/36

Travel Powers
    Level 6: Flight
    Level 35:

Specializations
    Dexterity: Combat Training (2/3)
    Dexterity: Gear Utilization (3/3)
    Dexterity: Deadly Aim (3/3)
    Dexterity: Expose Weakness (2/2)
    Vindicator: Aggressive Stance (2/2)
    Vindicator: Merciless (3/3)
    Vindicator: Focused Strikes (3/3)
    Vindicator: Mass Destruction (2/3)
    Warden: Fortified Gear (3/3)
    Warden: Ruthless (2/2)
    Warden: Upper Hand (2/3)
    Warden: The Best Defense (3/3)
    Mastery: Dexterity Mastery (1/1)

The last power can be w/e ya want.

It's basically like a normal TK Blades build, but using Invuln and a few pets. As such, it mainly alternates between Ego Weaponry and charged EBA for single-targets, and uses EBFrenzy as its main AoE attack. Resurgence and ERush can help simulate a mechanical regeneration ability (and w/o having to get Regen as a passive, since that will clash with using Invuln as the passive). You could opt to go for Siphoning Strikes on Ego Weaponry if you want even more self-healing, but keep in mind that this will considerably lower the combo's dmg (and your base dps is already a bit lower from being a Hybrid-dps). Summon Nightmares works pretty well w/ setups using the Stress debuff, and can fit in as the uncontrolled creatures (Collective Will is another option, potentially, though it's not an actual pet power). Gears mostly for Dex, w/ some Con and Rec.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!