test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Remember those Roin'Esh weapon hands?

kanzu1kanzu1 Posts: 22 Arc User
Yeah about them, how about giving them more materials in the similar sense as the terror arms and hands so they could be customized outside of relying on skin color only?

Yeah that's it.

Comments

• kanzu1kanzu1 Posts: 22 Arc User
    Almost forgot, the Cosmic Destroyer and Heavy Sword Broad as hoverboards, when?
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    kanzu1 wrote: »
    Yeah about them, how about giving them more materials in the similar sense as the terror arms and hands so they could be customized outside of relying on skin color only?

Yeah that's it.

You know you're gonna get new costumes with special stuff made of old costumes with a extra rare drop rate?
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    [img]https://i.imgur.com/U2rKtjq.png[/img]

Yeah just last night I was wishing roin had crystal material for the blade only and went with drill instead. But this is a general crisis new materials are always nice but they don't play well with older costumes that don't have the same option. Even so I'm using the Ice Shard shoulders and wishing I could get ONLY the the tip part of the rock bracers And feet to be the same material of sheer glass. Glass-glass doesn't even come close to the beauty of sheer glass and matched better with ice material. Even though we mention these the chances of getting it are slim. And what's even worst if they just release a newer version to buy over again like Dark Age Armor... Then again the only way to make these costumes better is to nuke them and re release them. I would make the added spikes or blade a add on option that way it can be a different material from the base body. I'm talking about chopping it up into sections.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • kanzu1kanzu1 Posts: 22 Arc User
    flyingfinn wrote: »
    kanzu1 wrote: »

Yeah that's it.

You know you're gonna get new costumes with special stuff made of old costumes with a extra rare drop rate?

What?