test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

My Suggestions

rosewyndrosewynd Posts: 73 Arc User
How about the ability color the tail the same color as your skin color. What about the ability to color the outside of a cape one color and the inside of the cape another color. How about the ability to make to genderless characters.

Comments

• Options
    spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
    For capes, you can already do what you're asking. The default setting in the tailor is to color both sides the same but can be switched to color one or the other. When selecting the cape, look above the cape options to change the default setting.
  • Options
    For capes, you can already do what you're asking. The default setting in the tailor is to color both sides the same but can be switched to color one or the other. When selecting the cape, look above the cape options to change the default setting.
    Thanks for helping me find that out.

• Options
    metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    Genderless characters is a tailoring skill on any which. I have use male to creates larger females and female to create softer boys.

So are you saying that all costumes should be avialable to both genders or ar you speaking of a 3rd gender in creator?
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Genderless characters is a tailoring skill on any which. I have use male to creates larger females and female to create softer boys.

So are you saying that all costumes should be avialable to both genders or ar you speaking of a 3rd gender in creator?
    I would have to say a third gender option. What you said is not genderless but an option that should have been available when make characters.
  • Options
    ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    I would welcome it already having all stances available on both genders, Vixen on Male, Huge on Female, etc. I would not mind also giving us having new idle stances in general, outside emotes.
  • Options
    metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    The thing is our original body types are classic brawny male and a skinny vixen. Shifting sliders from that becomes a task.

You can pull of genderless in champions online but it requires skill and the right costumes peices. Also depends on what exactly your trying to make. Like non human, alien, mutant, cyborg or normal human.

Best shot remains using what we got. If there was other options. I fancy body types like Modok and centaurs as well.
    nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix