test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Unbound Ritual is Bad

Remove unbound ritual game or make it a 1 point add on. Those are already some weak pet sommons. I don't understand why I have to sacrifice rank 3 just to save summon time when the pets are still prone to death so easily anyway.

Balance and be fair.
nJ54tmw.gifThis Is The Ghetto Gothix

Comments

• metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    Simply no need to deny weak pets rank 3.

Point 2:

Not to mention the locking of
    cosmetic options behind rank 3.

A) Only way to get bigest Arcane Construct is to keep the ritual bounded to rune

B)Must keep with the burden a bounded ritual to get Shadow Wolf on Primal Summoning which is only available on rank 3

It prevents flexibly the very core Champions Online is founded upon. Players will looks at it an say meh. We do not want our players to say meh.
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    If you don't value mobility as much as a rank of a pet, don't take unbound ritual? It's meant to be a tradeoff.
  • metalheart#4270 metalheart Posts: 1,089 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    No content is made for the absence of mobility. Plus added knocks and evades to avoid damage. What I was saying is rank 3 pets is not much of a significant difference in damage to waste time charging it up everywhere. I can understand them being squishy but remove unbound ritual or make it a 1 point advantage. It is still a penalty to spend 5 points instead of 4. It feels more like a dumb obstacle instead of a meaningful sacrifice.
  • pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    No content is made for the absence of mobility.
    Plenty of boss fights don't involve mobility. Ritual circle pets are somewhat stronger than other controllable pets of the same rank, they're designed to be equal power to other pets with unbound ritual.