test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

new advancement story and random missions

psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 725 Arc User
We really badly need a revamp of the starting story, i would say add in some optional branches and alternative missions to make leveling less like walking in your sleep. Not sure but give us some random lay outs of the indoor areas change up some of the main bad guys maybe a random thing or two here and there. This would make more interest in the lower levels and give those of us who are not all about end game something worth doing and not falling asleep at the wheel as it were. I for one hate end game things and find it boring and very repetitive, and for what to unlock things like auras that only work and locked to a character who by that point looks the way i want him too. This gets into other issues like costume options and things that have no statistical effect on a characters and are purely cosmetic. Or alternative powers that look cool but do basically the same as others that would be good to have not also locked behind these walls. Or if you do make some way i can just pay for them so i don't have to bust a hump grinding end content i hate, wasting my time what i have of it doing that.

Comments

• zwipezantherzwipezanther Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    How are endgame things boring and repetitive, and leveling to 10 over and over isn't?

Even when you hit 40, you can still queue up and farm the same Alerts till your hearts content that you were doing at level 10, or even blast through Socrates missions if you want random instances. Not only that, you'll have your full toolset available when you hit 40. Squishy DPS characters should be durable enough at that point to solo non-endgame related content.
    Post edited by zwipezanther on
  • zwipezantherzwipezanther Posts: 109 Arc User
    I don't know, I wouldn't call hitting level 40 "full advancement." I've been at level 40 on my main for about 3 years now, and still finding ways to play him better.

The game doesn't really begin until level 40 to be honest. That's where you really learn how to play your characters to their full potential.

You should come join the rest of us at cosmics. Really doesn't take a lot of time (usually).
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    Well, let's think here. How long did it take the devs to cobble together the 3 Ladywawke arcs? Over a year, right. No way we are seeing a bunch of new alternate ways to level at that rate.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!