test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

FC.31.20210519.14 - Nightmare Invasion

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,090 Cryptic Developer
edited July 2021 in PTS - The Archive
Nightmare Invasion
  • New Mission: Complete Shadow of the Colossus mission 5 times. Reward the Flame Bracers costume.
  • Added Flame Ears costume to the event store.
  • Added Embers Aura (Head), Embers Aura (Wings), Embers Aura (Tail), Embers Aura (Feet), Embers Aura (Bracers) to the event store.

Powers
Flashfire
  • Fixed an issue where the Fan the Flames advantage was not refreshing Engulfing Flames.

Burning Chi Fist
  • Fixed an issue where the shattering Strike advantage was not working.

Ghosthunter Rifle
  • Fixed a bug where the damage was not considered to be aoe.

Costumes
  • Fixed an issue where the Heavy Sword Broad back costume was not appearing on the female model.
  • Added Jetpack fx for the Viper Rocket Pack.
​​
Post edited by kaiserin#0958 on

Comments

• Options
    atlassarnosianatlassarnosian Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    Nightmare Invasion
    • Added Flame Ears costume to the event store.
    • Added Embers Aura (Head), Embers Aura (Wings), Embers Aura (Tail), Embers Aura (Feet), Embers Aura (Bracers) to the event store.
    ​​

Bug
    The Flame Ears cannot be unlocked as it shows itself as greyed out and cannot be purchased.
    All of the Embers auras are still visible when equipped in the In Combat slots when not in combat
    Post edited by atlassarnosian on
    @atlassarnosian
    Banner.png
    Playing CO since August 25, 2012
    Lifetime sub since July 6, 2017

YouTube|Steam|DeviantArt|FurAffinity
    "Don't call me lizard!"
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    Ghosthunter Rifle
    • Fixed a bug where the damage was not considered to be aoe.
    Thank you~ I can now make this work​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    This is not Documented here but I see you fixed Endbringer's Grasp's targeting location!
    Thank you again, may want to add it on the patch notes list as well so people who have been knowing about this bug can see that it got fixed​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Nightmare Invasion
    New Mission: Complete Shadow of the Colossus mission 5 times. Reward the Flame Bracers costume.
    Added Flame Ears costume to the event store.

I strongly feel that Qwyjibo's Model should be updated to use Flame Bracers now! But I understand it wont be easy consider he uses non-human player skeleton rig
    Every colour channel for the bracers ✨✨~Glow~✨✨

So this feels like 2 parts of a bigger set, looking forward to see whats next? A flaming Kitsune Fox? an Ifrit? A flaming Catboy?
    3gN5hGU.png
    Added Embers Aura (Head), Embers Aura (Wings), Embers Aura (Tail), Embers Aura (Feet), Embers Aura (Bracers) to the event store.
    Some really nice auras, simple effects
    G81C8oo.png​​
  • Options
    pantagruel01pantagruel01 Posts: 7,091 Arc User
    Flame Bracers look like something that should be a Qwyjibo drop, though I guess he drops auras.
  • Options
    marvimarvi Posts: 13 Arc User
    the bracers with the fire aura, and colored to look like fur, which they do well
    screenshot-2021-06-02-19-33-33.jpgscreenshot-2021-06-02-19-33-36.jpgscreenshot-2021-06-02-19-34-31.jpgscreenshot-2021-06-02-19-34-34.jpg

WOW that 3rd pic, now all i want is a CAPE/coat thats that detailed FUR omg someone make it happen
This discussion has been closed.