test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Forums

areeeareee Posts: 828 Arc User
For the past couple of weeks my login will time out and send me to a verification page. I will complete the page and it would load repeatedly then return to the verification prompt forcing me to do it again.

The only way around I have found is to go to the support page and log in there.

Comments

• khnumhotepkhnumhotep Posts: 6 Arc User
    I want them to be there. no GM are around when I request or report a bug. The bug report does not show tickets. I only needed help with one quest but I could talk to a wall and get better response than the game is providing. why do you think I am posting this? Because there is no captain steering this game. I have one mission, called take me to your leader. I got the glasses. found the courier, use the glasses on the courier, and nothing happens. I thought I had to be in a specific location, but the courier route, I have followed him everywhere he goes and back. Since the report a bug is malfunctioning. since the request a GM hrlp is malfunctioning. Perhaps the game can work on customer service, by providing the assistance it claims to provide.
  • areeeareee Posts: 828 Arc User
    khnumhotep wrote: »
    I want them to be there. no GM are around when I request or report a bug. The bug report does not show tickets. I only needed help with one quest but I could talk to a wall and get better response than the game is providing. why do you think I am posting this? Because there is no captain steering this game. I have one mission, called take me to your leader. I got the glasses. found the courier, use the glasses on the courier, and nothing happens. I thought I had to be in a specific location, but the courier route, I have followed him everywhere he goes and back. Since the report a bug is malfunctioning. since the request a GM hrlp is malfunctioning. Perhaps the game can work on customer service, by providing the assistance it claims to provide.

There's actually only one or two real couriers the others are decoys.
  • flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    There's a rapid response system to problems called Zone. No need to frustrate yourself of Tickets or AbsentGameManagers. Put your problem to Zone and you get multiple helpers and options to continue your gameplaying.
    :#
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!