test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Is it practical to link the power colors to a build?

tariser12tariser12 Posts: 43 Arc User
I have characters that change power colors depending on the build/costume I'm using. Would it be practical to include the power colors in the builds like the equipment and costumes are?

Best Answer

• spookyspectrespookyspectre Posts: 632 Arc User
    Answer ✓
    I think you can use:

/bind <input> "buildset 0$$powerhue 0 60" (*set to the color yellow in this example)

With buildset your first build is 0 and up from there. Powerhue's second number for the color is 0-360. Powerhue 0 <0-360> will set all powers, auras and devices to the same color.

Active powers (ex. Flight) won't change color until you turn it off and back on again or change zones.

Non-combat auras won't change color until you un-slot/re-slot them or change zones. Auras can be swapped between builds. If you have two of the same auras, you can use one in each build. The effect will be for the non-combat aura to change color when you change build because the aura itself is being swapped for another.

Answers

• panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    Yes, however, it's not simple. The best way to do this, I believe, would be to use command binds. I'm not aware of what command changes color offhand, but you would want to bind that in tandem with the option to change build. They'll need to both be bound to the same key for it to work like what you're going for.

Don't know the commands offhand, but it should be possible. I wouldn't expect a change like this from the dev side, but if you care about it enough, you can make it work through commands.
  • tariser12tariser12 Posts: 43 Arc User
    The wiki is down. Does anyone know where I might find the Macro commands that could do this?