test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

FM

Since you're not gonna make the cutscene hell skippable just delete the mission entirely. StE and Cybermind are challenging gameplay. Can be real fun... bad voice overs, repeated over and over and over with no way to skip is .... well I stopped playing for a year because of it.

Comments

• subjustsubjust Posts: 48 Arc User
    Yup, this one would be one of my favorite alerts if not for the cut scenes.
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,429 Arc User
    Heh. When was the last time you ever say them delete content? The most they will do is nerf the rewards so that almost no one does it anymore. Like what they did with the Unity missions.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • areeeareee Posts: 828 Arc User
    Well there were several requests for the ability to skip the cutscenes.... and they did it for the once a year event not the 6 times a year custom alert.
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    Heh. When was the last time you ever say them delete content? The most they will do is nerf the rewards so that almost no one does it anymore. Like what they did with the Unity missions.

Or move them and put them behind grind walls like several old costumes from the Adventure Packs, Comic Series, etc. And make newer ones like alert villains so abysmal low that you never see it in years and make them cost 975 silver tokens with 1000 as max cap, so you can't even save up later. The low caps on most of those currencies are my biggest gripe on those.

Or take Nemcon, besides the perk no reason to do since all costumes got moved or hidden away, like Shadow Destroyers parts that were partly perk or drops, same for Gladiator. Now try to get a team for it at all.

Worse, Traderbag Packs, Ironclads hips armor as example could be in the forum, why is it not? Who knows. Yet on the other hand of Adventure Packs again, take Aftershock with Ironclads Gladius dropping ALWAYS AND FOR EVERYONE AT ONCE. Making it useless right away while other stuff is so rare it basically not exists at all.