Install Arc

Shadow Overlord Costume Contest!

irandellxirandellx Posts: 23 Arc User
edited April 2021 in Costumes and Concepts
Shadow Overlord
Costume Contest by RAX

Where: Powerhouse Theatre

When: April 16, 2021(Friday) @ 4:00pm Server Time / Pacific Time

Category: Shadow Overlord (category is NOT gender-locked)

From the infinite void beyond the ‘EDGE’ of reality and sanity, cosmic lords of darkness arise to vie to be crowned the ultimate master of Shadows. – Err, Basically just show up with your edgiest costume worthy of being a Cosmic Boss in the game. Eidolon of Destruction we’re coming for you!

We will have a total of 11 winners. 10 runner ups will receive 1,000 globals each. While the BEST will get the Edgy Starter Kit:
  • Shadow Destroyer's Helmet
  • Shadow Destroyer's Collar
  • Shadow Destroyer's Armor
  • Shadow Destroyer's Cape
  • Shadow Destroyer's Gloves
  • Shadow Destroyer's Hipwear
  • Eidolon of Destruction Action Figure
  • Throne of Destruction
  • MOAR DESTRUCTION
*screenshots of these items are down below*

Rules:
i. No switching! & No clones!
ii. Auras, Powers, travel powers, weapons & action figures are allowed.
Magnifier / shrinker devices are also allowed as long as they don’t occupy more than one block/square on the stage. That being said, contestants who will use a magnifier device should stand at the far back of the platform so they don’t bother anyone who’s behind or beside them.
iii. Zone chat are only to be use by the Judges and the Host.
iv. Winners should accept their rewards and then stand on the host’s left and right side for public viewing.
v. HAVE FUN!!!

**For any questions please feel free to contact me @Rax on the official CO discord or @irandellx in-game.

5wL3bxf.pngsIERBol.pngrOVhQkg.pngVACPKj7.pngJxbr0wR.pngfKEdNPf.pnghpbJ0FZ.pngTh7HVIk.png

Comments

• ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    Just curious but, no boots?
  • irandellxirandellx Posts: 23 Arc User

sadly, it's not part of Eido's loot table. You can only get them via a perk at nemcon.. i think you just need to kill him once? im not really sure.

• ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    irandellx wrote: »

sadly, it's not part of Eido's loot table. You can only get them via a perk at nemcon.. i think you just need to kill him once? im not really sure.

Ah ok, wasn't sure anymore if this was moved as well, since Hands were also a perk I think since I own those as well with the boots before we had Eidolon. Just wondered really.