test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Futuristic laser (visual & sound) effects for futuristic weapon skins

zman#5987 zman Posts: 15 Arc User
Currently if the end-user changing a modern ballistic weapon to something futuristic, the visual & audible effects don't change to match the weapon(s) in use. For example: if I chose the MUNITIONS class, select any gun power (Gunslinger, Burst Shot, or Steady Shot), enter the TAILOR, choose my character, go into WEAPONS & GEAR, and change the current modern skin in use to something futuristic (e.g. 90s Tech Blasters), PURCHASES the changes and reenter gameplay. When I use Gunslinger, Burst Shot, or Steady Shot with the new futuristic weapon skin in visual and audio effects are that of a ballistic weapon that uses projectiles, when it should be similar to something like the laser weapons (esp. Pulse Beam Rifle) in the GADGETS class. One can argue that because something is under MUNITIONS that it doesn't need to change, OK, maybe create a hybrid class that uses elements from the MUNITIONS & GADGETS classes? So things like LASER PISTOL (for Steady Shot), LASER BURST FIRE (for Burst Shot) and FUTURE GUNSLINGER (for Gunslinger) could be possible with said effects?