test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Bunker Buster Costume Contest

jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
To my mind, the 100% most-true-to-the-superhero-genre mission in CO is Bunker Buster, part of a possible Nemesis chain. This mission has it all: a scattering of mooks to be sure, but mainly fights against SUPER VILLAINS, and not just one villain at a time. Every room has at least one supervillain in it, sometimes more. If you have never had a chance to run this mission you owe it to yourself to run Nemesis missions until it rolls around for you. In the last room you even get to square off against your Nemesis! For me, this mission is much more fun than the Death Ray Demolition finale or Save the Earth. Yes, it can bug out (and that should be fixed), but that doesn't mean it still isn't a gem.

However, the villains need costume updates. They still seem to be attired in the basic costume sets from when the game was launched. My suggestion is that the Devs have a costume contest to "redress" the sartorial splendor of the villains. Put a list of the Bunker Bester villains, with their current costumes, in a reference thread and let players try their hands at coming up with better costumes for them. There are so, so many costume options now that could help make these villains truly villainous. Maybe let the villains have an aura as well.
JwLmWoa.png
Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!