test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Update PTS character copy error text

jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,428 Arc User
If one has reached the 9 character limit on PTS one gets the following message when trying to copy another character over: https://www.arcgames.com/en/my/character/copy/co#~

"Please try again!

There was an issue with completing your transfer request. If the issue persists, please look for assistance from our community on the forums!"

I have never seen this message except when reaching the character limit. Here's a way to make this message more informative and useful to players, especially those relatively new to PTS who may not know there is a limit (after all, the character logon screen shows 13 slots on PTS, not 9, so players may think they have the option to have many more than the 9 allowed characters on PTS). If the issue is not reaching the 9 character limit there is nothing the forum community can do to help, so the player should be directed to CO support.

"There was an issue with completing your transfer request. This is likely due to your having reached the PTS 9 character limit. Try deleting a few characters and please try again. If the issue persists, please contact CO customer support!"
JwLmWoa.png
Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!

Comments

• rajakajirajakaji Posts: 69 Arc User
    I have one AT that I made on PTS and one transfer and I get the same message. I'm not LTS so I don't know if that's necessary to have more slots. But yes, more specificity for exactly why it's not working would be a good thing.