test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

bound options and other things

psychicslugpsychicslug Posts: 722 Arc User
I would like to see an option to unbind and item so you can pass it to another character, now you could just have something to make an item account bound as well. I am not saying to make it to where you can sell it or trade it to other characters that are not your own, as i have many such items like auras, devices, and gear that are just setting that i paid money for and now can't use it on my character for many reasons. Also as to powers, ice melee, earth for elemental, some options to add elemental damage to weapons both melee and ranged. And an advanced option to rack 3 or add an additional option or increasing one of the other options by a percent. i would say this may be something to look at for expanding levels to 50 if it ever happens, but doing it now maybe at rank 30 and only if you have a power maxed out as to rank 3 or have taken options to max choice under it. like if you have enhanced it to be a toggle, or to stun etc, and increased to to only rank 2 due to the option taken under the ability. You then a 30 would be able to increase it to 3 or choose an added option or enhance a option or even maybe increase the dame or ad and added damage type.

Comments

• corniviccornivic Posts: 199 Arc User
    Yeah, it would be nice if they were account bound instead.