test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rearrange Currency Display

jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,430 Arc User
Any chance that the currency display could be changed so that scr and gcr are just below the refine Questionite button and event currencies moved toward the bottom?
JwLmWoa.png
Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!

Comments

• ^^^^This.

Also be nice to have like a tab for current year event tokens. So we can minimize all the clutter.

And while at it! QoL...wouldn’t it be amazing if you could hover over your character in the character select screen and see all the currency that toon has.

Okay I’m done.
  • ansemthedarkansemthedark Posts: 663 Arc User
    ^^^^ Also This.

Tho it would be simply nice by now if the currency would be shared over an account wide currency window honestly, after all this game encourages creating new heroes. So I not see why I should be punished basically if I want to play with another character or build, so I could vary more on events or especially if a team in lairs or so needs another build I could switch to without penalize me for playing in different ways or leveling or what not with other chars while events run.

At least make the char bound like drifter Salvages you can put in your Account Bank to transfer maybe? SCR, GCR and Tokens alike? Maybe? I would not even mind if those had a limit you need to increase with Zen, like Guild Wars 2 does with its resource bank you can expand.