test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Need help deleting a toon

jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,315 Arc User
Okay, so, back in March, inspired by current events, I created a new toon. He was a raven/man hybrid, with Pestilence-type powers. Backstory was that he was one of twenty "Plague Birds" commissioned by a bird-themed supervillain from Telios, and Telios as a gag had given them free will. Of the twenty, eighteen stopped leaving the Rook for anything but food, one remained a loyal servant of the villain, and one, Corvid-19, had decided to follow the path of the hero.

Apparently the name offended someone, and I got badnamed. Fair enough. I needed to log into the toon and move some stuff into the account bank before deleting him, so I renamed him "You Can't Name A Character After A Disease". I thought all would be well, as the namefield seemed big enough to take it. Unfortunately, when I went to delete him, the name was too long to fit into the field for deletion.

Is there any chance that somebody on y'all's end could delete the toon for me? I've already gotten his stuff. Thanks in advance!
"Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!