test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Forum Malvanum: no questionite reward?

thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Posts: 447 Arc User
For the last several "special" Alerts (Red Dawn, Hi-Pan, Harmon Labs) I noticed that questionite was added to the daily mission reward(for the mission you get from the Alerts Coordinator). This was really great for at least 2 reasons:

1: it gave me a reason to play more than once (the once being for the Vigilance mission). I care nothing about Silver Champs Rec, so the Q was a reason do play the mission each day.

2: as a direct result of the reason mentioned above, more people were interested in playing this mission each day meaning the queue would always pop with very little wait time.

But now the daily Forum Malvanum mission only has the recognition, no questionite. What happened to the Q rewards? And are these "special" Alerts not going to have Q rewards going forward? Or only certain ones?

Regardless of the actual answer, for the 2 reasons mentioned above I respectfully request that all of these Alerts include Q in their daily mission reward, or at least a CHOICE between the silver recognition OR the Q.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: single reward types mean the content is only played by the people who want that single reward. But CHOICE of reward means more people will be interested in playing the content, which is better for everyone.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
Post edited by thegrandnagus1 on