test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Server disconnection

Ever since the latest server maintenance it's been disconnecting me after 2-4 minutes, sending me back to the login menu. i've had been disconnected from the server before, just not this often. Has anyone else encountered this problem?

Comments

• ragadolfragadolf Posts: 95 Arc User
    I havent been having any trouble until today.
    kept seeing a lot of others in chat talking about the 'problem' but I was fine.
    Today I cannot play at all. I log in, (After multiple 'attempts to contact update server') manage to choose a character and enter the game, then 'server not responding' until it kicks me ALL the way out of game, not just to character select, but logged out of game. IS THIS what all have been complaining about? It is very annoying.
  • ragadolfragadolf Posts: 95 Arc User
    Yep, Must be my turn tonight I guess. :P
    Multiple, repeated, continuous 'server not responding' and then disconnections.
    Now happening as I try to log in with a character, not waiting until i actually enter the game.
    As far as I can tell my other online games are not having any trouble. So unlikely it is my local internet.
  • niizzy1niizzy1 Posts: 1 Arc User
    Since I can't make a new thread, I'll try here for now because I'm having the same problem.
    Just bought a premium pack and 3 freeform slots and can't play because the disconects are getting absurd, I get "server not responding" every 30 seconds.
    It looks like I just burned my money.
    Does anybody at all knows how to fix this? It looks like the game is dead and there is no admin/moderator to help out.