test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

More cosmetic option for Infernal Powers: Voodoo Doll (Block) & Curse (Voodoo Doll & Spike FX)

ngeluzngeluz Posts: 60 Arc User
Hi,

Like the Tittle mention I like to suggest to add more animation to these Voodoo Doll (Block) & Curse (Voodoo Doll & Spike FX)
Since its part of the infernal Power Set it feels a bit restricted as a cosmetic theme.

Example:

For Voodoo Doll (Block): It would have cosmetic option like a floating skull ( maybe use the FX of the Flying skull flying power?) or use Arcane Symbols or just the plain Glowing FX like other Magic powers.

For the Curse: We could use a ritual Knife of Sacrifice to stab instead of a Doll, maybe a heart or if that's too strong for the game, stab your hand or a soul (could use a willow wisp FX) ?
Or maybe change the FX entirely grab a soul and eat it/absorb it?

I know this might not be a priority but I love if the Devs expanded on these a bit with more FX cosmetic option like they done in the past!
Feel free to add your own ideas for this Powers... I love to see them!

Thank you for your time!
To the Devs thank you for making and working on this game that;s is so much fun! I never played a game that gave you this many choices in powers, stats, FX and cosmetics... I must have spent hours upon hours in the tailor and possible hundreds more in customizing my different powers! I'm really a huge fan of your work!

Stay Safe and see you in the game! ^^

Sincirly,

Zehal (Oz)

PS: This powers might be ugly ducklings, but MAN (IMO) they are hidden jewels of fun as powers and play style goes! I having so much fun with them I decided to use em anyway for my Demonic Occult Hero)