test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Future of Champions Survey

Champions - we're shaping the future of Champions Online, and we want your input! Please take less than five minutes to fill out this survey, and let us know your thoughts!

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LMMTPFS

Comments

• ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,373 Arc User
    Done. I hope it’s not in vain.
  • done and done
  • nique554nique554 Posts: 34 Arc User
    Done, hope these are actually taken seriously.
  • warcanchwarcanch Posts: 718 Arc User
    Completed.

Will there be a "results" posted after some time? I would like to see what others pick as their priorities.​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,373 Arc User
    Very low population use forums though
  • lunnylunnylunnylunny Posts: 136 Arc User
    Done, thank you for taking the time to do this and, most likely, read through what we're saying. Take care out there... or in there if you're stuck indoors!
  • panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 83 Arc User
    Can't think of a better time to send this out. Thanks for asking for our opinion! Lots of folks on the forum here won't say it, but it's deeply appreciated by the players.
  • xeronuxxeronux Posts: 9 Arc User
    I've done the survey as well! Looking forward to some great things to come!
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 3,555 Arc User
    I'm concerned that the survey does not seem very well thought out. E.g. I know many people live for the tailor, but that wasn't even an option for the question about what players spend time doing. Results may not be truly representative of what people actually want/do?

They should definitely advertise it on Discord, the News section of the web site. heck, even make it a sub-mission for FoxbatCon.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • mordray001mordray001 Posts: 200 Arc User
    I can say for a fact, I was on Discord at the time when Ambassador Kael posted to the Discord that this was a thing. Sadly the way that service works would require a rather frequent post to be made.
  • speanozspeanoz Posts: 149 Arc User
    Done. I hope it’s not in vain.
    nique554 wrote: »
    Done, hope these are actually taken seriously.
    panthrax77 wrote: »
    Can't think of a better time to send this out. Thanks for asking for our opinion! Lots of folks on the forum here won't say it, but it's deeply appreciated by the players.
    I certainly agree with most folks here! I sincerely hope that this survey is a potential sign of good things to come in the future!

jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    They should definitely advertise it on Discord, the News section of the web site. heck, even make it a sub-mission for FoxbatCon.
    Heck, even throw it on the Launcher! That way people really can't avoid it. :p
  • guyhumualguyhumual Posts: 2,177 Arc User
    I added my opinion but I'm not sure the survey even takes my position on Champions into account. I'm usually on 10 to 20 hours a week but I don't particularly like much of the content. I'm strictly here for the tailors. I'd welcome more alerts, more side adventures, but I don't really play the end game stuff now so seeing more of that would be completely wasted on me.
  • bladestabladesta Posts: 47 Arc User
    Done.

Really hopeful that something is done with this feedback! Difficult to believe that I've actually been playing this game on and off for the last 9 years, that's really something.
  • guardiannexusguardiannexus Posts: 79 Arc User
    Done and put my name on it, if you have any questions.
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,327 Arc User
    Just remember everyone, just because the things you want don't end up being what they focus on doesn't mean they didn't listen to the survey. It just means that most everyone else gave different answers than you did.
  • warcanchwarcanch Posts: 718 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Just remember everyone, just because the things you want don't end up being what they focus on doesn't mean they didn't listen to the survey. It just means that most everyone else gave different answers than you did.

I
    AM
    UNIQUE​​

-=-=-=-=-=-(CO in-game handle: @WarCan )-=-=-=-=-=-
    "Okay, you're DEAD, what do you do NEXT?"
  • chaosdrgnz43chaosdrgnz43 Posts: 1,619 Arc User
    I already accepted Personal Mags no coming to Live but am hoping you guys will make some compromise.

Also, please prioritize buffing underperforming sets like Earth and Archery.
    mfZ37eB.png
    Feel free to visit my websites!^^:
    DeviantART|FurAffinity|
    Twitter
  • Earth needs to be rock solid.
  • vonqballvonqball Posts: 763 Arc User
    Secondeded.

• Done. Just hope they actually WILL stop using Lani Minella for voice overs.
    Please... PLEASE stop! You are ruining perfectly good content with her...
    whatever she thinks it is she's doing...!
  • speanozspeanoz Posts: 149 Arc User
    vonqball wrote: »
    Secondeded.

And I thirdithed!
  • thebluelinkthebluelink Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited April 3
    speanoz wrote: »
    Secondeded.

And I thirdithed!

fourthededed uwu
    Hi, I like to show up sometimes.
    ...sometimes.
  • speanoz wrote: »
    Secondeded.

And I thirdithed!

fourthededed uwu

EGG!!