test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Help finding loose/flowy costume piece?

I've seen a couple characters with costumes that have loose cloth bits hanging off the arms. I've always loved "flowy" character designs, but I haven't found anything like that in the character creator even when searching for stuff that I don't have unlocked. I would give a screenshot if I had one, but I didn't think to snap one before they zoomed off somewhere. Does anyone know of any costume pieces like this that I missed?

Here's an example of what I mean about stuff hanging off the arms: taliyah.0.0.jpg The one I saw ingame was not that large, but it was a long strip of cloth hanging off their arm.

Comments

• Options
    dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    I believe the piece your talking about is the Wrapped Cloth bracer, not to be confused with the Wrapped bracer:

screenshot-2020-03-05-08-01-42.jpg

It was obtained during an event, can't remember which, along with the Long Sleeve hand piece. However, current changes to the event stores might change how you can obtain it in the future. We have to wait and see, when the event comes back around, whether it'll still be in the store, or moved to the Trade Paperback store.
  • Options
    rolhirarkonisrolhirarkonis Posts: 4 Arc User
    Yep, that's the one! Bummer about it being in an event though :( I don't suppose you remember which one?
  • Options
    bluhmanbluhman Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    Pretty sure that's from the Nightmare Invasion event? It's a part that Valerian Scarlet uses as well; might (also?) be a random drop from her.
    How to block a user with μblock:
    forum.arcgames.com##.Comment:has(.CommentHeader:has-text(username))

• Options
    superalfgornsuperalfgorn Posts: 558 Arc User
    edited May 2020
    It is (was?) available in the Trade Paperback collection recently (in the vehicle building, RenCenter).
    Look there to see if there is still a way to get it!

Note that the trade paperback runs every two months approximately, and the last was in april... so probably next will be in June!