test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

NEW idea for champs!

cushla54cushla54 Posts: 9 Arc User
edited January 2020 in Suggestions Box
I have this idea what if we make this game the longest played longest running Online hero game in a World records book... to do that we might need new ideas longer storys. Well heres ideas I put together.

:1. Idea we make level 40 higher to level 100 or 50 or higher. Which means we need more new missions for those newer higher mission which we can open up Melanium city bigger. ya know that place near that statue of an angel like character on the other side of Ravenwood? theres this perfact spot that looks like we can add a bridge cross over the bridge into the other part of the city that city can be hard to get to if ya don't make yourself leveled high enough idea. maybe add another clu… so plot new area in map bigger map more event spots. and a bridge you can fight your way to the other part of the city like badguys on bridge or something.

:2. Idea same thing as the idea but instead of higher level what about a place you can start as the VIllen in champs be like a Champs Vs. Villiens scenario maybe make it so ya can be level 50 that be nice also. Anywho itll give more option ideas for newer hideout buy places. hmm to help champs online to get stronger as much some will hate it can make some money off this newer version side buying the villen part maybe also a PVP player Hero VS Villen.

Point is we need to find a way to make this game more exciting fix things excite thigns this game may be old but a little help and fix here and there fix bugs and boom can be world record work. maybe bring players back knowing people who own this game Cares to make it good again.

( Anyone who have more ideas into this give a post to add what idea im missing or add on to the idea i'm happy of a way of ideas to see if we can make this work.

Comments

• cushla54cushla54 Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    P.S sorry for spelling mess-ups.
    Also hope for replys of what people may think on my ideas and views.
    Post edited by cushla54 on