test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Meat Wagon

areeeareee Posts: 817 Arc User
Otherwise known as the flying ambulance.

This flying white box with blazing red + on each side goes through the battlefield repairing and healing combatants. Armed with the latest in healing drones and nanorepair beams pre-equipped what sets this vehicle aside from others?

The primary weapon.

Nano-swarm

Small projectile is fired in a single shot, manual, at a target where it unleashes a swarm of nanites to either repair or take apart. Fired at an enemy the swarm deals a low damage DoT that reduces the targets armor by 5%, 10%, 15%, depending on the tier, every 1s. However if fired on an ally they repair minor damage, focusing on damage that hinders the target. Healing 1% , 1.5%, 2%, of targets max health every 1s all the while removing one debuff or DoT each tic.

Comments

• Sounds like a nice alternative idea to me. No worse than the Celestial powers that heal or harm depending on your target.
  • mordray001mordray001 Posts: 218 Arc User
    while a neat idea... I'm concerned about balance... though at the same time I love the idea of a couple of these nano-swarming cosmics and watching as their resistances fade into oblivion...
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,424 Arc User
    Vehicles are abandoned content.
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!