test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Make Sidekick Account Bound

qawsadaqawsada Posts: 736 Arc User
Players change their build all the time and might not need their sidekick anymore for such build. It would be nice if you could transfer your sidekick to one of your other characters. If someone wanted more than one sidekick, they will do that, anyways.

Comments

• mordray001mordray001 Posts: 218 Arc User
    So true... it would also let me feel that I'm not throwing away zen on a character I don't enjoy anymore...
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Argument could be made for anything bound. Won’t happen they want you to buy another and another.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,021 Arc User
    edited January 2020
    I really want to get rid off Errorlevel from certain character

And let's be honest, Sidekicks are not even game breaking, they are just Cosmetic meat shields which get destroyed in endgame​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    avianos wrote: »
    And let's be honest, Sidekicks are not even game breaking, they are just Cosmetic meat shields which get destroyed at cosmics*​​

fix'd
    they're good bros everywhere else