test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How to get support from Champions Online?

I just paid for three new character slots a couple days ago, and they still have't appeared after logging CO a few times. There is no way to get help online; it is always offline. There is no sign that GMs are paying any attention; they never reply.

How does one get support in CO? Or is this my only option? Thanks.

Grind. Grind never changes.
If you're playing CO and reporting any bugs, you're STILL an unpaid QA technician.
"Because we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied" - message from PW customer service.

Comments

• Options
    flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    Scroll up, click SUPPORT....
    It's between ARC NEWS and CHARGE.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    I had a billing problem the other day. I went to support, joined chat and was immediately helped by super cool mod Zeon. Are you sure you are on the correct support page? Or do you maybe live in opposite land causing your gameplay times to not coincide with Live support time (10 AM PT - 8 PM PT unless i'm mistaken)? You might be doing something wrong cause I didn't have this problem o3o​​
  • Options
    silveragefogeysilveragefogey Posts: 39 Arc User
    Thanks, flyingfinn - I checked out the support page, and I came up pretty blank on where to leave a message.

lezard21 - maybe I have the dumb. How to I go to support and join chat? I tried to go to support at many times of day, but I never get a message that it's available. I live in EST, in Greater Cleveland (maybe that's the issue? :P ) As far as I know, I SHOULD be able to go to the GM help and try to submit... am I missing something?

I just want my slots... I don't want to **** and complain. Really I don't. I've been playing since 2012, and I don't want to quite - I like CO!

Thanks for the suggestions, friends!

If you're playing CO and reporting any bugs, you're STILL an unpaid QA technician.
    "Because we're not satisfied until you're not satisfied" - message from PW customer service.
  • Options
    You get 2 options SUPPORT and CONTACT SUPPORT. Click CONTACT SUPPORT, submit a TICKET. You get options, just pick whats the issue, then put the info whats what and that should get you somekind of contact.
  • Options
    lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    Also in the bottom left corner there is a blue messenger bubble with the chat option​​
  • Options
    Thanks for your suggestions!

lezard - nothing in any of the chat options to speak with support or a GM.

flying finn - I constantly get "Could not connect. Please try again later." And then I cannot create a new ticket.

• Options
    Friends - I am chatting with Support right now, and your assistance has been invaluable. Thanks, and happy new year to you!

• Options
    Hello My game has been stuck on "Patching" For the last 2 days and not loading past that anyone have any ideas? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    And there is no absolutely no assistance from online help so HELP as I pull my hair out
  • Options
    Here's some help for the hairpulling:
    j9kqEw.gif
    :#