test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Onslaught as a 24/7 alert.

wrathsoul1wrathsoul1 Posts: 679 Arc User
Why don't we scrap the OV system altogether and replace it with an alert available 24/7? Like, 11 people queues up, one of them is randomly determined to play the OV of their choice and the remaining 10 is split in two groups of 5 and teams up to take the OV down.

Comments

• Options
    lezard21lezard21 Posts: 1,510 Arc User
    I suggested this ages ago. Maybe have it be a multiple objective thing. Have the OV player win condition be to either destroy a target or kill every hero . The heros win condition is to time out or to defeat the OV.​​
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    And then they do the same thing people do now in rencen... the OV just stands there and watches youtube while everyone else spams 1 damage power and watches youtube.
    lezard21 wrote: »
    I suggested this ages ago. Maybe have it be a multiple objective thing. Have the OV player win condition be to either destroy a target or kill every hero . The heros win condition is to time out or to defeat the OV.​​

Everyone would hate you if they actually used this idea. One side or the other being able to fail? That's PvP talk.
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    I like the idea of scrapping it, but not to replace it with halfway PVP stuff. Replace it with a PVE system and we're talking. Have the villains spawn at different points in the city and all points are based on taking down the villain. Get rid of GTs. Get rid of those Until targets (never been clear what they are supposed to be protecting anyway, especially in West Side).
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Turn the OVs into bosses in single player encounters and make it take like 10-15 minutes to beat them, but not particularly difficult. Basically the same type of content and time investment, but we don't have to use stinky OV devices.