test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Holiday Costume Contest

kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
We are having a Winter themed costume contest December 23rd at 11am PT!

Prizes include Dev Tokens, Special Vouchers and Collector's Store Vouchers! As well as a special gold title to the winners!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/champions-online/news/detail/11330923-holiday-costume-contest!​​

Comments

• shortbus#4297 shortbus Posts: 100 Arc User
    You awarded a Toy Soldier Clone from your Finkle Foundry mission (and probably a become device).
    You have failed this community.
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    edited December 2019
    Today I learned that DEVs can Gigantemax a player and turn them into a Cosmic-status enemy

Hey Lez, Krieg turned into a Cosmic :grimace:​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • vonqballvonqball Posts: 923 Arc User
    One of the winners was also just the viking set in light blue XD
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,089 Cryptic Developer
    Thanks everyone! Prizes have been given out to the winners on the character you won on! Reward packs are in your inventory.​​
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    Butt....butt!
  • shortbus#4297 shortbus Posts: 100 Arc User
    vonqball wrote: »

I know. How about a complete Santa costume with a shark head?
  • ealford1985ealford1985 Posts: 3,582 Arc User
    > @shortbus#4297 said:
    > (Quote)
    >
    > I know. How about a complete Santa costume with a shark head?
    ——————————

And?

Can you go ahead and type out your rant about costume contest already?

Don’t forget to remind us you host them.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    YES!!! that was a fun CC! :D
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
    edited December 2019
    Well I joined just for the hell of it just for fun instead of waiting on the audience seats
    And Ambassador Kael butchering and completely mispronouncing my character's name, killing me instantly on the spot 👌😂
    SMAAAAAAndor
    Well damn, first That stupid named Zombie Viking winner becomes an Alert Boss, despite literally being Viking Set+Zombie Set
    and now this, DEVs REALLY loving the Viking set ha? 🤔
    Next DEV Costume event we are all going with the Default Viking set :grin:
    I know. How about a complete Santa costume with a shark head?
    Santa Jaws! OH COME ON THAT WAS FUNNY​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    I have it on very good authority that the next Dev CC will be for Leif Erickson Day.
    avianos wrote: »
    Well damn, first That stupid named Zombie Viking winner becomes an Alert Boss, despite literally being Viking Set+Zombie Set and now this, DEVs REALLY loving the Viking set ha? 🤔

JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
    edited December 2019
    Can't wait for Valentine Viking, Easter Bunny Viking and Jesus Viking​​
    avianos wrote: »
    Can't wait for Valentine Viking, Easter Bunny Viking and Jesus Viking​​

XD
  • jonsillsjonsills Posts: 6,317 Arc User
    I was pleased by the fact that this time, we were warned that the end battle was about to begin. I also enjoyed the fact that instead of a megamonster from the game attacking without warning, one-shotting most of the players, we fought mega-sized versions of other characters. (Cryogen didn't contribute that much to the damage, but he did his best, poor thing...)

I really should have brought Weapon Xmas. Hindsight is always 20/20, ain't it?
    "Science teaches us to expect -- demand -- more than just eerie mysteries. What use is a puzzle that can't be solved? Patience is fine, but I'm not going to stop asking the universe to make sense!"

- David Brin, "Those Eyes"
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
    Yeah, Bumburger as a 50' tree of doom was pretty fun.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Posts: 4,915 Arc User
    Yeah, Bumburger as a 50' tree of doom was pretty fun.
    And I think the last one had a regen passive. His HP kept going up as we pounded on him.
    ChampsWiki
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My characters
  • mithrosnomoremithrosnomore Posts: 521 Arc User
    I missed this one... Had an appointment at the VA so I had to take care of that.

Any chance of getting screenshots of the winners posted?
  • jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Been asking for that for a while. Devs don't seem interested in doing that.
    I missed this one... Had an appointment at the VA so I had to take care of that.

Any chance of getting screenshots of the winners posted?

JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!