test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Rewards for doing QWZ dailies X number of times.

spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
edited November 2019 in Suggestions Box
I'm pretty much gonna do QWZ quests forever ( Kagami just recently maxed out on SCR even tho I don't even have anything I wanna buy with it o3o ) but also I'd like some rewards that show everyone that I'm the person who has probably done these dailies the most. So some "Do The Long War X number of times" kind of thing.

Something like this:

The Long War 10 times( 50 days worth of dailies )
Perk - "Fight Against The Dying Of The Light"
Title - "Sentinal Against The Dying Light"

The Long War 20 times( 100 days worth of dailies )
Perk - "I Fought The Dark And The Dark Lost"
Device - Qliphotic Binding Stone
Similar to the Teliosaurus Pheremones device, every 30 seconds this device summons horrors that last 30 seconds, so you constantly have some horrors out. Every 30 seconds it summons 2 Unstable Brutes, with a 20% chance to summon a Nightmare Demolisher as well.

The Long War 50 times( 250 days worth of dailies )
Perk - "Doing It For The Exposure...To Harmful Qliphotic Energies"
Qliphotic Sentinal Aura
Something like this
dark-aura.gif?ssl=1

The Long War 100 times( 500 days worth of dailies )
Perk - "I Came, I Saw, I Qonquered."
Loyal Nightmare Colossus Sidekick.
This works just like any loyal sidekick device, and it summons a nightmare chicken. The chicken is scaled down so it's not a bother to everyone around it.

Comments

• Options
    speanozspeanoz Posts: 238 Arc User
    Sounds good to me! As it is, I only ever visit the QWZ for its atmosphere... which is to say... not very often. :/
  • Options
    avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    I'm ok with this, consider QZONE is an excellent source of SCR

It's weird that this is not a reward system already
    I'm doing QZONE dailies every day with 3 characters now​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
  • Options
    jaazaniah1jaazaniah1 Posts: 5,431 Arc User
    Will it count for the vehicle that I do much of my farming with? I'm way passed that top reward if we count vehicles ;)
    JwLmWoa.png
    Perseus, Captain Arcane, Tectonic Knight, Pankration, Siberiad, Sekhmet, Black Seraph, Clockwork
    Project Attalus: Saving the world so you don't have to!
  • Options
    spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    jaazaniah1 wrote: »
    Will it count for the vehicle that I do much of my farming with? I'm way passed that top reward if we count vehicles ;)

NO VEHICLES!!!! \O3O/

nah I'm not sure why it wouldn't, a mission is a mission and if you're willing to bore yourself for 500 days straight like that you deserve the rewards as much as anyone.

I'm not sure if it would be retroactive tho cause I'm not sure the game is currently keeping track of how many times we've done these quests