test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Draysha Gas Pistol HEIGHT INCREASE as Personal Magnifier device

avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
edited November 2019 in Suggestions Box
Let's pretend that Personal magnifiers are not trapped in purgatory of PTS for whatever reasons

Can we please have a Personal Magnifier that increase your height on the same levels Draysha Gas Pistol does or when you use both Super Magnifier + Super Shrinker devices together on the same time
even Enraged+ Giant Growth 4-8 stacks Height growth is enought
(im not giving my Power Armour DPS enraged)

The lowest version, [Super-Magnifier V1 (Self Only)] in PTS still gives you a ridiculous boost of height which it's not what I'm asking here

I remember people suggested the same feature for more personal magnifiers on more casual levels

Why am i suggesting this? Because I have some Tall characters, max height sliders in fact, and I noticed the extra height addition from Draysha Gas Pistol is perfect for the visual aesthetic I was going for certain characters (Big DOOM cyberdemon, Stone Golem, Warlock beast e.t.c)

Which is something you cannot achieve with Super-Magnifiers right now, i want to be slighty taller beyond the tailor limit, not comedic gigantic to penetrate buildings ಠ_ಠ

Oh and I mean only the Height-increase Drayasha gives, NOT the body mass increase. No Yaoi hands please​​
POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!
Post edited by avianos on
Tagged:

Comments

• spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    Geez, the things some guys will do for a few extra inches...
  • avianosavianos Posts: 6,028 Arc User
    spinnytop wrote: »
    Geez, the things some guys will do for a few extra inches...
    I like them BIG, but not too big
    2d7.gif​​
    POWERFRAME REVAMPS, NEW POWERS and BUG FIXES > Recycled Content and Events and even costumes at this point Introvert guy who use CO to make his characters playable and get experimental with Viable FF Theme builds! Running out of Unique FF builds due to the lack of updates and synergiesPlaying since 1 February 2011 98+ Characters (7 ATs, 91 FFs) ALTitis for Life!