test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Blood moon questions

I'm an off and on player, and I have some noob questions about the Blood Moon event.

First- How do you tell the order of zones the Death Lords are going to show up? I was teamed up with another player that would tell me what zone to jump to next after beating them. I just wondered how they knew, is it just trial and error is there a clue I missed?
Second - I haven't seen any of the undead heroes like there used to be in previous events. Is that something that doesn't happen anymore?

Sorry for the noob like questions. I'm just curious.

Comments

• gameongameon Posts: 55 Arc User
    The "order" is determined by which zones were previously finished and what order they were finished in.

Usually the community tries to keep them at 1, 2, 3, 4... but that doesn't always happen.
    For example zone 3 was finished before zone 2 so the order would be 1, 3, 2, 4

This applies to pretty much any event with multiple zones.
  • speanozspeanoz Posts: 238 Arc User
    Second - I haven't seen any of the undead heroes like there used to be in previous events. Is that something that doesn't happen anymore?
    As for this question, the undead heroes were holding out towards the latter half of the event. You'll start spotting them now!