test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Spread out Defender's little party

panthrax77panthrax77 Posts: 309 Arc User
edited October 2019 in Suggestions Box
So it's pretty obvious, especially with the latest change to Ladyhawke's location, that things are a tad cramped up in Defender's little bachelor pad. It would be great if we could scale up the size of the little platform a bit and spread out the NPCs, mostly so that we don't have to be so vigilant about not accidentally teleporting to UNTIL everytime we want to talk to Irwin. A small change, but it would be greatly appreciated :P

Comments

• flyingfinnflyingfinn Posts: 8,408 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    She should be somewhere near Drifter. Maybe put her sit on a bench. With a notepad. Then she wont be too far, for some people unable to find. She should be somewhere West Side's Police Station, with Kodiak....but people won't find her....
    And hopefully we get more missions like she has with different heroes. So they could be spread around the Power House cog/gear.
    CHAMPIONS ONLINE:Join Date: Apr 2008
    And playing by myself since Aug 2009
    Godtier: Lifetime Subscriber
    tumblr_n7qtltG3Dv1rv1ckao1_500.gif
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • fermifermi Posts: 117 Arc User
    Arguably she's a police officer... why not put her by the police station? The teleport pops us right over there, and you can't do all the missions until around the time you get a nemesis anyway.
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    All I really want is a confirmation dialog for the damned police station teleporter. :/
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • spinnytopspinnytop Posts: 16,450 Arc User
    aesica wrote: »
    All I really want is a confirmation dialog for the damned police station teleporter. :/

Nah, make it teleport you if you so much as touch the teleport pad.