test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Help with Solider Vs Gunslinger Builds

Hi

So I'm looking to trying to build a build around an "Solider" like thame, who uses earth like weapons, but given how they've changed the trees and powers slots to different (exp: Moving Assault Rifle down lower). It's becoming harder to try pick powers that fit the role.

So I'll like some help on (or showed builds) of what is more powerful then the other, if going all dual pistols only or with a triviality of other weapons (Shotgun/Sniper/Rifle) is any stronger.

Cheers

Psi
Psi.

Comments

• Options
    flowcytoflowcyto Posts: 12,742 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Pistol Muni is generally easier to build around, and gives decent dps as long as you throw Frag Grenade in there. The main advantage to most of the assault weapons lies in their long range, but an optimal AR build takes more powers and maintenance than for TGM (and you can be more mobile w/ TGM than w/ AR). Theme aside, then, it mainly depends on if you want to be long-ranged, or if that doesn't really matter much to you.
    <CO stuff> .: Petco :. // A basic FF building guide (see 1st reply) // PSA on Power Activation Delay // Ayonachan's Gift Horse (misc stat data)
    - Be safe and have fun, champs - for science!
  • Options
    circleofpsi#4619 circleofpsi Posts: 2,913 Arc User
    flowcyto wrote: »
    Pistol Muni is generally easier to build around, and gives decent dps as long as you throw Frag Grenade in there. The main advantage to most of the assault weapons lies in their long range, but an optimal AR build takes more powers and maintenance than for TGM (and you can be more mobile w/ TGM than w/ AR). Theme aside, then, it mainly depends on if you want to be long-ranged, or if that doesn't really matter much to you.

Hum I see, my thanks
    Psi.