test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Foxbat's new song

So I actually liked the song Foxbat sings on stage. Anywhere I can get the MP3 of it?

Comments

• dialamxdialamx Posts: 931 Arc User
    And we're now getting requests to play the song from the listeners, but none of the DJs have it yet.
  • fizzex#3004 fizzex Posts: 59 Arc User
    I tend to dis/like genres generally with specific songs as examples/exceptions. Not sure if I like it because it's a good song; because I like his snark generally; or because it's not the same song from the last 4 weeks.

No idea where to get it if not from the Cryptic Youtube channel or the Devs themselves. (Also no idea what relationship you/your station has with anyone on the Dev Team.)
    I tend to dis/like genres generally with specific songs as examples/exceptions. Not sure if I like it because it's a good song; because I like his snark generally; or because it's not the same song from the last 4 weeks.

No idea where to get it if not from the Cryptic Youtube channel or the Devs themselves. (Also no idea what relationship you/your station has with anyone on the Dev Team.)

Cryptic knows of us, and Kaiser has appeared once or twice at some of our events, but we're still the "Unofficial" Radio Station for Cryptic games. Though I think we're now the ONLY radio station in Cryptic games. Mostly Champions since thats where most of the fans, and DJs, are. But we do have a presence in STO and Neverwinter. Our station manager has also been creating a following for us in the fan revived City of Heroes servers, but Champions will always be our main game, I believe.

As far as getting the song. Seems Cryptic hasn't released a downloadable copy anywhere. I know there was one for Sapphire's song, because some of the DJs have it, but not for this one. Cryptic doesn't have a YouTube channel. Champions has one in Champions Online TV, but it's no longer updated. So unless they give us a link here in the forums, I don't think we'll get it. And more and more people are wanting us to play it.

Right now, the only Foxbat song we can play is a fan made one given to me a long time ago, called The Foxbat Dance.
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
    The song will be made available in mp3 format later on in the week.
    kaizerin wrote: »
    The song will be made available in mp3 format later on in the week.

That is AWESOME! Thank you!
  • aesicaaesica Posts: 2,537 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    *Crashes the party*

I added it to my, uh...rather lame anniversary track player:

https://aesica.net/co/happy-anniversary.php (Requires Flash)

I'd link the mp3 itself, but...will that get me into trouble? :D
    (Hopefully) Useful CO Resources: HeroCreator (character planner), Cosmic Timers/Alert Checklist, Blood Moon Map, Anniversary Cat Map, and more (eventually, anyway).
  • kaiserin#0958 kaiserin Posts: 3,078 Cryptic Developer
    thumb.gif
  • iamruneiamrune Posts: 965 Arc User
    edited October 2019
    Hey, @kaizerin , did you guys get Bill Roper to come back and do the voice work for it? It sure sounds like the same guy, but I wasn't sure!
  • zemmaxzemmax Posts: 295 Arc User
  • violetnychusvioletnychus Posts: 136 Arc User
    lyrics for this or sapphire's?